What is a Global Bite?
A Global Bite is a simple, short, informal activity designed to get people of all ages to think about global issues. You don’t need teaching expertise to organise and run a Global Bite at a fete, fair, meeting, holiday scheme etc.
- CONNECT with global issues through activity.
- CHALLENGE preconceptions by talking and reflecting
- and CHANGE the way we think about and act for the world.
- Choosing your Global Bite for tips about the different sorts of Global Bite to choose from.
- Global Bites List for details of our entire selection of Global Bites.
- Talking through the Issues for advice about how to start discussions.
- The Right Event? For Case Studies of events where we have used Global Bites.
- Planning to Fit the Event for advice on planning your Global Bite to suit the event.
- Contact us to add your own Global Bite!
The GLADE Centre’s Global Bites were initially funded by a Big Lottery grant. Subsequent Global Bites have been developed by GLADE volunteers, Associates and Workers and funded by The GLADE Centre